Data: September 24 - 27, 2018
the 15th International Conference on Digital Preservation
iPRES is a series of conferences on digital preservation. Since 2004, iPRES conferences have been held on four continents. iPRES is the only international forum devoted to digital preservation. It brings together 300-400 scientists, students, researchers, librarians, archivists and other experts to share recent developments, innovative projects and to collaboratively solve problems. Co-hosted by Harvard Library and MIT Libraries.
- Paper abstracts due February 15, 2018
- Detailed submission information and instructions will be available in January 2018
- Accepted abstracts will be invited to submit papers by March 15
- Final papers for accepted abstracts will be due May 15
- All other submissions due in April 2018